Almond melting moment cookies
- 320 grams butter, room Temp (i used 160 grams butter + 160grams grams margarine)
- 300 gram all purposed flour
- 50grams cornstarch
- 75grams almond flour
- 180 grams super fine sugar
- 2 egg (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cream the butter with salt at slow speed until soften
- Add sugar in and whisk at high speed for 3-5 mins more (until the butter sugar is soft, pale and super fluffy
- Crack one egg at the time , continue whisking for 20 sec, add vanilla
- Sift flour/corn starch +almond flour in, gently mix
- Cover the mixing bowl with cling film carefully, leave in the fridge for at leat 1 hr up to over night.
- Shape the batter to equal cookies balls , put on tray and bake in the reheated oven ( 175C) for 15-20 mins.
- When the cookies are done, let them cool down on rack, if they are still soft when cool, put them back in the oven at the lowest rack ( 120C) for 15-20 mins, im sure the cookies will be crispy.🙂